Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Purple Spider Nails.

I loved this manicure when I saw it last year and I knew I'd have to do it for myself when Halloween finally came around again! 



The base color is Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, a polish I've been waiting to use for about as long as I've been waiting to try this design! The spiders are from the BM-13 plate and I stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweet. I finished things off with purple rhinestones from a wheel from Amazon.

The glitter and rhinestone combination make the spiders almost feminine! I love how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. I love how this looks. Purple and silver look really good together. I am totally lemming for that revlon polish. I have whimsical but now I need facets of fuchsia too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that base polish is fabulous, I have to look up for it!

    ReplyDelete